In this episode, we will be unboxing the Zonestar P802QR2 a dual extrusion metal 3D printer kit (see more here: diy3dtech.com/zonestar) from my friends at Gearbest! In addition to being a great kit with yes two extruders, it is also supper affordable at only $258 (USD) so I am excited about this project and revisiting idea of dual extrusion!
To share my journey in building this kit, I am going to break this down into four assembly segments being (1) Frame Assembly, (2) Mechanical Assembly, (3) Extruder Assembly and (4) Electronics Assembly. So grab a drink, order yours here:diy3dtech.com/zonestar and lets start building!
This printer features extremely simple assembly along with high performance provided by:
● Stainless sheet metal frame structure provides more stable working environment
● Support off-line print and automatic leveling function
● With automatic platform leveling and height detection
● Dual-color printing with double extruders
● EM4 Bowden extruder, easy to load filament, adjustable pressure and support flexible filament
● Z axis lead screw fixed module
● New upgraded hot end frame, easier access to faster build
● All in one electronic solution control board, compatible with RAMPS V1.4, MKS V1.3, ATMEGA2560 MCU, 5 motor drivers connector, 4 MOSFET switch, 3 AUX connector and support to upgrade more features!
Remember what they say! Two hot-ends are better then one!
Please visit www.DIY3DTech.com for more information on this and many other projects!
Follow us on Instagram:
Subscribe to the DIY3DTech YouTube Channel:
Subscribe to the DIY3DTech OpenSCAD Channel:
If your looking for looking 3D Printer, Laser Cutter and CNC Swag (T-Shirts, Hats, Mugs, etc), please support the channel by visiting our online shop at: swag.DIY3DTech.com
by Monoprice [Monoprice]